ISKSAA – Wrightington International Training Fellowships leading to
MCH degree ( 2023 )
Interested candidates are invited to apply for a unique opportunity for postgraduate education and subspecialist training in the UK
1. The interested candidates are encouraged to look at the University website link . The programme is aimed at motivated candidates who wish to come to UK to obtain 2-3 years of clinical experience, specialist surgical training and an MCh degree from Wrightington Hospital and Edge Hill University.
2. Initial application should be via email. Just send updated CV , photo along with 2 satisfactory recommendation letters from current / recent trainer to ISKSAA president at email@example.com. This will serve as an initial screening to judge eligibility. The last date for applications is 31st October 2022.
3. The interviews are slated for 20th November 2022 during ISKSAA 2022 in New Delhi .
4. Having cleared the IELTS / OET exam before the interviews will be of advantage for final selections .
5. The Clinical posts would start in August 2023 although if candidates were to be interested for August 2024 start, they could still apply.
6. The MCh course is at the Edge Hill University and although most of the payment for the course can be made along the way in installments over the 2 years, there would be an initial Commitment to be made to secure the place before the formalities with Royal colleges and GMC are commenced at this End. The salary scales are detailed with the information sheet as well.
7. There will be two posts per year for the top two performers in the interview as the “Wrightington – ISKSAA MCh Fellowship”. They would be assured a Wrightington placement during the 2-year UK rotation .Only ISKSAA Life Member Can apply for these Post:-
8. THE EMAIL SHOULD MENTION ISKSAA MEMBERSHIP NUMBER AND CONFERENCE REGISTRATION NUMBER VERY CLEARLY
9. THESE ARE SALARIED JOBS IN THE NHS AND SO ARE FULLY FUNDED .